Need more info?

The first trip, I was asked often what my cause was, that one I really didn't have one, but now I do. I am riding for awareness, not just about Uterine Cancer, but our health in general. We know ourselves better than any doctor, stand up and fight for yourself, it may just save your life.
Head to the Facebook page, Kathleen's Wild Ride, once again updated most days by my friends Mary and Jay.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And last but not least, Mystic



What can we say about Mystic, this cranky small pain the the backside is the most amazing championship winning low jumper you have ever seen. She belongs to a friend, Bridget Cromwell, and I have been using her for my students to lease for about 4 years now and she has been an invaluable teacher for them, building their confidence and helping them hone their skills.
When I decided to take this trip and let my clients know about it, one of the people leasing her opted to leave my program and instead of selling her, her owner wanted me to take her along as my pack horse.

So now, the four of us, Strip, Solo, Mystic and myself are getting ready for our adventure, well at least I am, they're all still pretty unsuspecting heh heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment