Need more info?

The first trip, I was asked often what my cause was, that one I really didn't have one, but now I do. I am riding for awareness, not just about Uterine Cancer, but our health in general. We know ourselves better than any doctor, stand up and fight for yourself, it may just save your life.
Head to the Facebook page, Kathleen's Wild Ride, once again updated most days by my friends Mary and Jay.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting Closer . . .

As we get closer to our departure date, preparations are getting underway. I am prioritizing my lists of supplies (and hoping I get some help on that front) and starting to pack up my house and separate out what will be stored at my delightful friends Alexis and James' house(thanks Guys) and what will be sold or donated.
I had a bit of a scare this last week, when my Angel, Strip, took a fall during a lesson and came up seriously off. But she was adjusted today by the worlds best chiropractor, Dr. Steve Johnson, of Corvallis Oregon, and is starting to recover.
Hopefully we will all be ready and willing to head on down the trail as planned. Well I will be willing, they won't know what is going on for a few days, weeks, possibly months . . . lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment