Need more info?

The first trip, I was asked often what my cause was, that one I really didn't have one, but now I do. I am riding for awareness, not just about Uterine Cancer, but our health in general. We know ourselves better than any doctor, stand up and fight for yourself, it may just save your life.
Head to the Facebook page, Kathleen's Wild Ride, once again updated most days by my friends Mary and Jay.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank you Daddy . . .

Now here I sit, in Buhl still. It is a lovely town, Penny and Fred are wonderful. Penny took me on a cart ride yesterday, where Cindy, her mare, managed to sneeze on me about 4 times and when I sneezed, lol, she jumped up her pace a little. I have to admit that riding in the cart did get me thinking for a few minutes, but decided to stay with the riding, especially since Joel, aka Daddy, sent me his endurance saddle. So very kind of him, even if it didn't have a cinch with it and none of the tack or farm stores near here carry Aussie cinches. So I sit, in Buhl, waiting, for the cinch to arrive. Should be here tomorrow, even though I ordered it yesterday and had it next dayed to me, apparently stateline tack has a 2pm cut off for their shipments. That's kind of annoying.
Thank you for the saddle Daddy, big hugs, hope Mystic's back and my butt like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment